A historical warehouse (built in 1863 and completely renovated in 1999). An oasis of quiet and peace in the middle of a bustling trendy city district..
All offices possess all necessary equipment for the modern day office-worker.
- GROUND FLOOR: meeting room and showroom with desk
- 4 FLOORS: 4 offices with each a central technical hub with built-in kitchenette, garderobe and toilet
- UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE available.