A historical warehouse (built in 1863 and completely renovated in 1999).  An oasis of quiet and peace in the middle of a bustling trendy city district..

All offices  possess all necessary equipment for the modern day office-worker.

  • GROUND FLOOR: meeting room and showroom with desk
  • 4 FLOORS: 4 offices with each a central technical hub with built-in kitchenette, garderobe and toilet
  • UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE available.